The success of any occasion, especially birthday – a sense of humor, high spirits and good company. Of course, many people tired of the usual table scenario the organization birthday, so offers you creative ideas of his organization :
1. Take the celebration outside your apartment, at least on the roof of your house. The higher, the more exciting will be seen a picture of it and the less prying onlookers on your fun.
2. Maybe you always wanted to skydive. Of course, if the height does not scare you, then your party — it’s a good excuse to jump together with friends. You will continue to remember that , gathered at one table.
3. If you consider yourself an active person, you may be interested in such event, the shooting of the hero of the occasion, i.e. your person, in a paintball club. Now this game can be organized in the club and on the nature in all ammunition, and go off to the fullest.
4. And those who lead a healthy lifestyle, will be able to appreciate the festive event, similar outing on bicycles , roller skates, or riding. plus a Grand barbecue then, somewhere in a picturesque corner of nature. You can coincide with the celebration overnight Hiking or kayaking.
5. If you wish to visit with your guests Continue reading
Became known outside Turkey, the Tulip festival in Istanbul 2015 attracts attention of many tourists and residents of the metropolis. This is a significant event that has become almost a national holiday, held annually, in the midst of spring. The streets and parks of Istanbul in April is filled with millions of flowers tulips. Without exaggeration it can be stated that the Turkish metropolis is becoming the true capital of the Kingdom of delicate and colourful tulips, the true symbol of the coming spring. Flowers tulips are planted mainly in parks and alleys, but don’t forget about the streets and lawns near shopping malls and certainly in the flower beds in the yards of homes where residents live in the city.
Tulip festival in Istanbul 2015 is of particular importance because of the Tulip in Turkey is a national symbol, one of the elements of the Ottoman culture and traditions, rooted in the mists of time. Despite the fact that the Tulip originally grew on the endless hillsides of Asia, the Ottoman sultans appreciated this flower as the symbol of their power, the symbol of the Empire itself. So the tulips were widely used in the folklore, literature, and calligraphy. The motives of the Ottoman Tulip red flower with tall and thin, pointed petals, widely used in clothing. Continue reading
Stay the best known carnivals and festivals in the world.
The Venetian carnival is one of the oldest carnivals in the world, which takes place in mid-February. Every year the whole of Venice is clothed in gowns of velvet, silk and brocade, which complement the amazing beauty mask. Traditionally, the carnival opens Venice festival called Festa delle Marie is a sort of celebration in honor of the release of local girls from pirate captivity. The program of the carnival is a very busy holiday confetti, a procession of hundreds of Pierrot, Harlequin, Columbine, performances of Commedia Dell’arte and more. For many people, is a reason to attend a masquerade ball, which is traditionally held in palaces or Palazzi with a long history. You can visit superior performance – “Gold night”, and “Ball of Casanova” and masquerade on the water.
The carnival in Rio de Janeiro. It has long been believed that Brazil is the birthplace of the carnival. If we talk about the carnival in Rio, then it is most spectacular, ambitious and spectacular show in the world. He has no equal.
Goa Carnaval. The essence Continue reading